Saturday 22 March 2014

Crossed swords and betrayals; Canberra's art war explodes.

SO MUCH IS HAPPENING AND I HAVE NOT SLEPT AND I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 6 HOURS HIDING IN A TREE OUTSIDE OF THE BMOA OFFICES TRYING TO HEAR SOMETHING OR ANYTHING IMPORTANT.

I haven't... yet.

I have however manage to hack their WiFi so  it's time for a blog update.

So what is happening?

Ok, so Mr B was all angry that he had lost X so he got the Hundred Swords guys to take over bodyguard duties for him. B and the Bird were chilling out and the Hundred Swords guys were all like hitting each other with swords for fun because they're all like super tough, when T-Bone, Mac, and X all turned up to start some trouble.

B was all like: "Swords, kill these guys!"

Then T-Bone was like "No! I'm a fancy actor, I will monologue until about half of you have joined my side!"

There was some more sword swingin when suddenly the Bird switched sides YET AGAIN and used her magic bird powers to break up the fight and summon local contemporary indie folk darlings The Cashews out of thin air.

The Cashews were all "Hey we're someplace strange and new, we better do an acoustic set!" because that is what the Cashews do, then their mojo mixed with the Bird's mojo and all the swordsmen abandoned Mr B!

Standing alone against the likes T-Bone, the Bird, Mac, X, the Hundred Swords, and the Cashews, it looked like Mr B was done for, but B wasn't out of tricks. Pulling out a remote from his pocket he used it to take control of X again, forcing her to come back to his side. I'm sure this stung poor Mac, after all the work she had done turning X back into her lost love Betty.

Betty/X then scare everyone off because she's super tough.

Seriously, she's scary.

Have you followed me so far? Does trying to understand that make you feel sleep deprived and stuck in a tree? Good, then we're on the same page.

Is that it?

NO!

There's more!

Help Betty come back by going here and playing a text adventure game!

Seriously, do it. She needs some help.

Some CREEPY AS HELL video of Mr B brainwashing X... ummm was this Government approved?


Also I have a Tumblr now!

I'm keeping track of the Bird you see...

I need some sleep.

I'm going to try and wedge myself in this tree securly enough to get some sleep.

I will see all of you at Gorman House Markets tomorrow for the Zine fair. All my sources point to that being the place where everything will come to a head.

I'll... I'll see you there.

As always keep your eyes on the Facebook Page and the Twitter Hashtag for all the info.

Goodnight.

Current Mood: Alert.
Current Music: R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World.

No comments:

Post a Comment