Thursday 6 March 2014

This whole thing is becoming quite "McDeadly"

The City News have woken up to the war happening in the Canberra arts scene... kind of.

McDeadly? What?

They'll get there eventually I have no doubt, but maybe someone should to direct them to this blog?

As for me I've been keeping a low profile ladies and gentlemen. After the violence (SHE HAD A GIANT GUN) of the launch I figured this art war is likely to get a lore more deadly (regular deadly, not some fast-food variant of it) before it's over, so I've decided to play it safe and keep myself and my identity hidden for the time being. No sense in playing one's hand too soon.

That being said I am still watching and listening to what's happening here.

And things have been happening.

Firstly and most importantly several of my readers have discovered a hidden message in the Document:

"The Artifact Appears."

What is the artifact? Is it anything? Is that the point of this document? Is that the "gift" referred to in the document?

Keep digging guys, there seems to be something going on under the surface here.

The great guilds of art have been recruiting and  keeping their cards close to their chest.

Mac, T-Bone and X have been posting threats on Twitter and the Bird has been posting... well Bird things... but we've got some radio silence from Mr B, possibly trying to keep a low profile after his humiliation at the YAH launch.

The more I try and look into Mr B the less I find and the more unnerved I get. The man's a ghost, and where did he get his own heavily armed kung-fu bodyguard?

What was that he wore around his neck?

T-Bone might be a crazy wildcard, but at least we know that.

It has become apparent how little we know of the man behind the BMOA, which suggests there may well be plenty about the BMOA itself we don't yet understand.

This is getting weirder and more serious by the day, if you want to keep ontop of things keep checking this blog, follow the #artctrl hashtag, and make sure you jump on the Facebook page where a collection of Canberran art fans are trying to piece all of this together.

Good luck, and stay safe everyone.

Also has anyone else been playing the YAH game? My deck is getting pretty McDeadly already. By the time the festival hits I'll be ready to throw down with you all.

Current Mood: Cautious.
Current Music: Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta.

No comments:

Post a Comment